Participants explore the difference between the perception and reality of living with stress. Packed with tips, tools and techniques to help you and your colleagues turn the tables on stress.
Typically 1 day
- individuals and teams interested in strengthening their personal skills.
The pace, focus and breadth of each session will depend on the participants' requirements and experience, and any agreements with the Client prior to the event.
The Coping with Stress Workbook is filled with exercises, tips, tools and techniques for ongoing reference and reinforcement.
- Understanding the difference between pressure and stress
- Practical coping techniques - physical
- Practical coping techniques - routines
- Sharing the load through conversation
- Change and self esteem